Parking is available in our parking lot, entrance from the Avenue of the Pines.
Charge your electric or hybrid vehicle at the Museum's GE Watt Station, compliments of the Saratoga Automobile Museum.
Accessibility and Special Needs
All galleries and public areas of the Museum are ADA accessible. The entrance lobby is equipped with a wheelchair lift, and an elevator serves the second floor. A courtesy wheelchair is available at the Admissions Desk. A large-type print-out of exhibit labels is available upon request. Our cellphone audio tour includes recorded information on select vehicles on exhibit.
Guided group tours are available to organized groups of 10 or more on a reservation basis. Groups receive discounted admission and enjoy an hour-long tour led by trained volunteer docents or museum staff. Groups can include families, clubs, seniors, tourists and community organizations. For more information, please contact Lindsey Collins, Director of Education: email@example.com, 518-587-1935 x23
Visiting with Children
Children under 13 visiting the museum must be accompanied by an adult, and under their supervision when in the galleries. Strollers are welcome in the museum. Restrooms are equipped with baby changing stations.
Still photography is permitted in the permanent collection, but video cameras, tripods, and extension cords are prohibited. Vehicle and other objects on loan or in special exhibitions may not be photographed.
Museum Gift Shop
Stop by SAM's Gift Shop to check out the wide selection of merchandise sure to please every automobile enthusiast. Browse through posters, books, blah blah and blah. Children will love the store's activities and gifts for kids, including a wide range of model cars.
The Museum does not have a restaurant. There are many options within a five minute drive of the museum, and the Admissions Desk staff will be happy to give you information and directions.
To ensure that everyone enjoys their visit to the Saratoga Automobile Museum, please note the following:
- Please do not touch the automobiles or other objects on display
- Food, drink, and gum are not allowed in the galleries
- Smoking is not permitted in the museum building or on museum grounds
- Please do not sit or stand on platforms or lean on cases, label stands, and barriers
- Please mute cell phones when entering as a courtesy to other visitors
- Umbrellas, tripods, backpacks, packages, and bags exceeding 13" x 17" cannot be taken into the galleries; please leave these items in your car
- Please follow any instructions of the security officers
- All items entering and leaving the museum are subject to inspection