Board of Trustees
Anthony R. Ianniello, Chairman
D. Lee Miller, Vice Chairman
Seth Rosner, Secretary
Kevin McGrath, Treasurer
Dr. Martin Ferrillo
J. Eric King
About the Saratoga Automobile Museum
The Saratoga Automobile Museum was organized in 1999, and opened to the public in 2002. The Museum’s mission is to preserve, interpret and exhibit automobiles and automotive artifacts. We celebrate the automobile and educate the general public, students and enthusiasts regarding the role of the automobile in New York State and in the wider world. In addition to technical and design aspects, our educational focus is on the past, present and future social and economic impact of the automobile.
The Museum is located within the 2,500 acre Saratoga Spa State Park, in the heart of historic Saratoga Springs, New York, world famous for its legendary, much honored one-mile thoroughbred track. The museum’s facility is the totally restored and renovated Saratoga Bottling Plant, a beautiful neo-classic structure built in 1934. The Museum is adjacent to the Saratoga Performing Arts Center and near the landmark Gideon Putnam Hotel. Within walking distance in the Park are the National Museum of Dance, the Spa Little Theatre and the lavish Hall of Springs banquet facility.
The Museum is chartered by the Board of Regents of the State of New York Department of Education as a 501 (c) 3 not-for-profit institution. The Museum is a member of the American Alliance of Museums (AAM) and the National Association of Automobile Museums (NAAM).